In order to provide you with the full range of services, we are sometimes required to collect information about you.
- How Digby & Willoughby will use information we collect about you:
- Whether Digby & Willoughby will disclose your details to anyone else;
Information Digby & Willoughby may collect about you
We may collect and store any or all of the following types of information:
- Any personal information about any transactions carried out between you and Digby & Willoughby, including;
- Any personal information that is collected during registration to any service from Digby & Willoughby, including;
- Any personal information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to any services from Digby & Willoughby, including;
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
How Digby & Willoughby will use your personal data
Digby & Willoughby will use your personal information for several reasons including the following:
We may use your personal information:
- For website administration purposes, which means that Digby & Willoughby may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for, (For example; to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance);
- To allow the Digby & Willoughby website to enable any services you are registered with;
- To enable us to send to you any goods which have been purchased via the Digby & Willoughby website;
- To allow Digby & Willoughby to send you any paperwork related to your use of the website for example: statements & invoices;
- To communicate with you about the website and to send you general notifications;
- To communicate with you for the purposes of marketing our business or the businesses of carefully selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you;
- To allow us to deal with any enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the Digby & Willoughby website.
We may provide your personal information to carefully selected third parties without your consent.
Who Digby & Willoughby may disclose your personal information to
We may disclose information about you to any of our Employees, Suppliers, whenever it is reasonably necessary for the smooth business running of Digby & Willoughby.
In order to deliver an effective and responsive website, we store information about how you use it. This is done using simple text files called cookies, which sit on your computer. These cookies are completely safe and secure and will never contain any sensitive information.
This site uses 1&1 Site Analytics to allow us to track how popular our site is and to record visitor trends over time. 1&1 Site Analytics uses a cookie to help track which pages are accessed. The cookie contains no personally identifiable information, but it does use your computer’s IP address to determine where in the world you are accessing the site from, to track your page visits within the site.
This site is hosted by 1&1 who do not store any user data in cookies. 1&1 only store the session ID. This session ID will be automatically added as param to the URL if cookies are disabled.The e-shop only stores cookies for tracking the user’s session and no user data is ever stored by the browser. Even if you disable cookies in your browser, you will still be able to order on our e-Shop as it will append the session ID to the URL.The shop sets 2 session cookies. One for the normal shop pages, and one for the ssl encrypted pages. Inside the cookie the shop only stores the session-id to be able to save the content of the shopping cart of the current customer while he browses through the shop-pages, no user data is being stored.
Except for as detailed above, we will not provide your information to third parties.
International data transfer
Any personal information that is submitted to us may be stored and transferred between countries which do not have copyright laws as protecting as the EU. By providing us your information to us you agree to such international data transfer and storage.
How Digby & Willoughby secures your personal data
Digby & Willoughby take reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss or misuse of your personal information.
Any transactions you make with the website will be encrypted using SSL technology.
However, the internet itself is relatively insecure and as such we cannot guarantee the security of any data sent over the internet.You are responsible for keeping your password secure. We will never ask you for your password via email or any other means. any attempt of this should be treated as suspicious.
Can I find out what information Digby & Willoughby holds about me?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. (We charge £10 for information requests and will require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of approved photographic identification.) We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
You can instruct us to remove you from marketing communications at any time, free of charge.
Third party websites external to Digby & Willoughby
Our website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. Digby & Willoughby accepts no responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
This policy was generated by EKM Group at http://www.ekmgroup.co.uk/Privacy_Policy_generator.aspx